Easily-aroused Clitoris

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Bethanie
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/Her

Easily-aroused Clitoris

Unread post by Bethanie »

I've done some research, but haven't been able to find any info on this.
Sometimes, when we're driving on a gravel road, or the tar-and-chip road to our house and I'm wearing my jeans, the seam where the zipper is will rub against my clit. It feels really good. It also doesn't have anything to do with the size of my clothes; it happens whether I'm wearing tight or loose fitting jeans.
Also, sometimes my pad rubs my clit when I walk. That's kinda annoying, which is why I want to know if there's anything I can do to keep this from happening.
A side note: I'm under the impression it's not because my clit is sensitive, because I can rub it directly with my index finger, middle finger, or both and it doesn't bother me. I think it might be because when I was 1, I had a tricycle with a key you could stick in it to mimic a car. One day when I was riding it, I tripped and fell directly on top of the key, and I've always felt that it permanently disfigured my vaginal area. I'm wondering if this somehow caused my clit to be more exposed, so it's easier for material to rub against it. Also, if this info would help, I'm 17 and a virgin.
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Easily-aroused Clitoris

Unread post by Urna »

Hello Bethanie, and welcome to Scarleteen. Clitorises come in all shapes and sizes, and if we took into account a clitoris' internal size as well as its external size, it is nearly as large as a penis, as this article will tell you: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus, and More. It's totally normal for a clitoris to be larger and relatively more exposed, and therefore to be rubbed against by material. This isn't a disfigurement, and it has nothing to do with never having had sex before. Does that help?

I understand that it's annoying to have your pad rubbing your clit as you walk. Unfortunately, there is no remedy to this that I can think of, other than maybe shifting to another type of hygiene product, such as a menstrual cup or a tampon.
<3333
Bethanie
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/Her

Unread post by Bethanie »

Ty, Urna. Yes, this helps me. I've been considering switching to a tampon because of this, so that's probably what I'll end up doing.
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by Urna »

Great, glad we helped!
<3333
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic