I couldn’t get it in (a semi rant)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Teeee
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m nice:)
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Female

I couldn’t get it in (a semi rant)

Unread post by Teeee »

Hi! It’s been a long time since I was one here but urs been a long year I guess. Since I was last here, I got my first bullet vibrator because I decided I wanted to see west I liked more and it was a nice feeling but I never felt anything more with it, like no orgasm or the other stuff people usually feel. I thought it was the vibrator that wasn’t doing it for me so I recently got a new one. It’s bigger than the bullet and has more length to it so that made me very excited to try it out. I tried tonight and it just felt like a massive fail. I used lube, made sure to try and prep before starting with the bullet( which was as always, just ehn) but I couldn’t get it in, I felt weird, it hurt and honestly it left me feeling worse than ever. It’s soo stupid that I literally feel so dumb and want to cry but I don’t know.

Honestly this was just a long rant and I don’t really know how to feel or what to do because I was really looking forward to feeling something with it and now I just feel like I’m never going to. I feel like I’m literally being a crybaby who is sad over something so inconsequential.
Coral
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her

Re: I couldn’t get it in (a semi rant)

Unread post by Coral »

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling with this, it sounds frustrating. You’re definitely not being a crybaby about this. The first thing I’ll say is that if penetration just isn’t feeling good for you, that’s okay! Many people who use vibrators don’t penetrate themselves at all. I would suggest trying different things out and seeing if anything else feels good to you.

There are a lot of different ways to masturbate. Have you tried anything else before that you did like? I’m going to link an article that has info on masturbation, as well as some popular techniques:
https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... sturbation

If penetration is hurting you, it might be a sign that you’re not totally ready for that, or might not be totally relaxed or in the right mindset. Until you feel you want to try it again, I’d suggest checking out the article above and exploring a bit more to see if anything else feels good to you! Hope this helps.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic