Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- not a newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 pm
- Age: 20
- Awesomeness Quotient: I can juggle
- Primary language: English
- Pronouns: She
- Sexual identity and orientation: Straight and female
- Location: Delaware
I have several very tiny bumps on my labia minora. Sometimes when I wear certain underwear that causes friction they become a bit more enlarged and irritated/red. Is this normal? Are these sebaceous glands? They never seem to go away.
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:23 pm
- Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
- Primary language: Spanish or English
- Pronouns: she/they
- Sexual identity and orientation: Queer
- Location: USA
There's definitely a chance they're normal and not harmful if you've had them for a long time, they definitely could be sebaceous glands. Unfortunately without being able to see what they look like, and of course without being medical professionals, we can't give you a definite answer. It sounds like they're causing you discomfort, though, so I do recommend you get them checked out by a doctor about reducing the irritation.