Does this cause pregnancy?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Sammysam
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Mo

Does this cause pregnancy?

Unread post by Sammysam »

On july 16th we hugged and kissed over clothes and he put his hand in my panty his hand was dry(he put his hand till the hairy part) i got my period on july 31st but it was only for 4 days with light bleeding(redish brown color)does this cause pregnancy?will i get any infection? This month its already 5th sep and i dint get my period i am worrind please advice
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Does this cause pregnancy?

Unread post by Urna »

Hello Sammysam, and welcome to Scarleteen. What your boyfriend did will not cause an infection.

Unfortunately, we will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services with users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not been otherwise directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question here. If you are seeing this text with a post you made, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

If and when you have posted a question like this but have also posted about something we can and will help you with, we will create a new thread for that part of your post and provide you a link to it so that you can talk with us about anything we are able to help you with.

For more help dealing with any kind of pregnancy scare (including what poses pregnancy risks in the first place, and your next steps with a pregnancy scare based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on the site that we expressly created for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
• For help with anxiety, click here.
• For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
• If you would like more information on this policy and why it is in place, click here/
<3333
Locked Previous topicNext topic