Clitoral Pain

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
stellagraceied
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Clitoral Pain

Unread post by stellagraceied »

Hi I’m 16 years old and have been having some discomfort in my clit after masturbating. I am not or never have been with a partner. I am not sure what the issue is but after masturbating sometimes not always I feel like a pinching or slightly uncomfortable sensation on my clit. It always ends up going away but was just wondering if there was something to alleviate my discomfort or if it was common. In December it was really making me nervous and I went to my gynecologist and she said everything was fine. I looked today and it seems like one side of my clit is swollen I think? But I’m not really sure.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Clitoral Pain

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi stellagraceied,

I'm glad you asked your gynecologist about this issue, if only so she could confirm for you that this wasn't a sign of a deeper issue. From what you're describing, it's likely your clitoris is getting a little sore from the process of masturbating. That can happen if you masturbate pretty intensely, or focus a lot of pressure or stimulation on your clitoris. Does that make sense?
stellagraceied
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by stellagraceied »

Yes this makes a lot of sense when I masturbate I only really stimulate my clitorous maybe I have just been too rough? Thank you so much for answering I just wanted to make sure what was happening wasn’t really abnormal
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome! And yep, if you tend to focus on your clitoris, that can lead to it being a little sore right after you finish masturbating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic