question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Aarushi257
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: i think i am funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

question

Unread post by Aarushi257 »

sorry i keep coming back.
I have had a 24 day period since the risk and have had 8 negative pregnancy tests.
Can a 24 day long period indicate a pregnancy?
I am late for this period but I feel like it could be because my bleeding ended late this month and have had a hormonal imbalance and on top of that have taken the tests (all 21 days post risk).
Emily N
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pansexual

Re: question

Unread post by Emily N »

It looks like last time you wrote in, you also asked whether you could be pregnant after 8 negative pregnancy tests. My answer is the same as Sofi's - 8 negative tests that were done according to the directions means that you aren't pregnant. Because you've asked about pregnancy scares a few times, in the future it would be more helpful to use the "Pregnancy Panic Companion" article. In this thread, instead we could focus on talking about:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

I also saw you talked about OCD and anxiety about pregnancy that sounds pretty disruptive - how are you feeling about this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic