this is what happened to me today. is it normal?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
peach_stryde
Awesomeness Quotient: volleyball enthusiast
Primary language: english
Pronouns: her

this is what happened to me today. is it normal?

Unread post by peach_stryde »

Found this place and here I am :D

Let me tell you what happened to me today. I was at the lake with friends, 4 guys and 2 girls along with 1 parent. Not much room on the the sand, only so many flat spots. I found a spot, dressed down to my 2-piece, and laid down on my stomach and relaxed. The other girls got in the water, and the guys got some chairs and found a spot and called it theirs. I realized pretty quick that my feet and my rear-end were facing directly towards them, and at first I was embarrassed. I wanted to get up but I didn't want to show them that I was embarrassed. But they had a GOOD view of me, and I was having trouble breathing and calming down from this at first, but slowly I started enjoying it. I started imagining things, and I started to really imagine things. I would say it was the craziest sexual moment ever for me, even though it was all in my mind.
Was my reaction normal? Am I over-sexual or is this just a normal thing? This a first for me, I have known my friends for a few years, but it was overly crazy for me. TMI but I thought about having sex with the 4 of them, but it just a thought. But that was how much I liked this.
One thing I did not do was let my girlfriend put sun block on me, LOL! That wasn't going to happen!!! I got in the water shortly after and that was when the sunblock came on.
I am going to breathe now :mrgreen:
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: this is what happened to me today. is it normal?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi peach_stryde,

I wouldn't say a burst of sexual fantasy is a sign you're over-sexual; it's a pretty common occurrence for folks who experience sexual attraction. Too, sometimes we fantasize about things that we'd never really do, or may not even want, in the real world because something about that fantasy presses all the right buttons in our brains. Does that all make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic