Problem with a virgin. Need advice.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Crystal_River
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am growing into the best version of me
Primary language: english
Pronouns: her
Sexual identity: bi

Problem with a virgin. Need advice.

Unread post by Crystal_River »

Been a while since I have been on here, but it's good to be back.
I have been seeing this boy who is two years younger than me and has no experience on sex. The problem we are having is that he has an orgasm before we even get anything started. I have given him two blow jobs but both of them have lasted less than 1 minute. First time we tried to have intercourse he ended up cumming directly on me, LMAO! The second time we tried to have sex he came within a few inches of actual intercourse.
We both want to have sex, but he just can't calm down. How can I get him to relax? I'm sure are first time having sex will be only one minute, but it's a start.
Dumb question here but would playing some music that he doesn't like get him to relax? Help me please!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Problem with a virgin. Need advice.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Crystal_River,

So, one thing to know is that, on average, once genital stimulation starts people with penises tend to reach orgasm in less than three minutes. It's also often the case that people who are with a new partner or are new to sex in general can experience some unexpected sexual responses, including reaching orgasm very, very fast. Which means what your partner is experiencing is actually pretty common.

If you haven't already looked at it, this article covers things both you and he could try in order to prolong sexual activity, or alter the way you're sexual together so that this feels like less of an issue: A problem with "premature" ejaculation...maybe isn't premature ejaculation..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic