Ok this is kinda embarrassing

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
jenny01
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Ok this is kinda embarrassing

Unread post by jenny01 »

Ok this is embarrassing to say but lately I've had an excessive about of ejaculation while masturbating. Like I am literally so wet. Like I can't put my fingers in my vagina without ejaculating. And sometimes I fart while fingering myself. I obviously don't want to fart when I'm having sex with someone. What should I do about that? And how can I control how much I'm ejaculating? Like there's so much fluid it's impossible to orgasm.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Ok this is kinda embarrassing

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi jenny01,

To make sure I've got things straight, are you noticing a lot of ejaculate (which accompanies orgasm), or is it that you're noticing you have a lot of vaginal discharge?

Either way, there isn't a ton you can do to limit how much vaginal discharge you get or if/how much you ejaculate. Those are bodily responses to stimuli (and things that can fluctuate due to what else is going on in the body), rather than things we can turn on and off. But if you're noticing the amount of lubrication present is making it harder to orgasm, can you give me a sense of how much you've experimented with different ways of masturbating?

As for farting during sex, other than avoiding foods that make you gassy if you know you're getting sexual with someone that day, that's one of those things that we just have to accept happens. Human bodies give off all kinds of scents and sounds during sex, including some that we feel aren't all that attractive. But part of being ready to be sexual is knowing that if that happens, you can shrug (or even laugh) it off. Does that make sense?
jenny01
not a newbie

Unread post by jenny01 »

It's a lot of ejaculate but it's making it hard to orgasm the way I'm used to and the way it feels good. I usually fantasize for a bit to get me aroused and then I massage my breasts and then I finger myself. Sometimes I hump my pillow too. I usually masturbate every night but I was gone for a couple days so I didn't and when I got home and masturbated I was drenched. And I tried again in the morning and I still got super wet.

And yeah that makes sense.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Got it. So, like I said, ejaculating is not always something people can always voluntarily control. If you don't like how it feels, you can try not bearing down with sexual pleasure or orgasm, or "holding it" like you would urine when you have to pee but can't get to a bathroom. But that may or many not always work, and may also result in you inadvertently holding back with your pleasure or orgasm, too.

Too, are you noticing that your vaginal discharge when you're not masturbating is also pretty wet?
jenny01
not a newbie

Unread post by jenny01 »

I tried holding it this morning but it didn't really work. The fluid just kinda built up and I had to let go. I don't usually have a lot of vaginal discharge. I have some but nothing like I'm talking about.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

It might help to keep a small hand towel or two on hand, so that if you're ejaculating enough that it feels uncomfortable or that there's too much fluid for it to be easy to continue masturbating, you could wipe some up quickly without having to interrupt what you're doing to get up and grab one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic