Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- not a newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:01 am
- My Awesomeness Quotient: I'm creative!
- My primary language: English
- My pronouns: She/her
- My sexual identity and orientation: Asexual
- Location: Uk
I'd like to send a private message to another member but it says I'm not authorised to, is there a way I can be?
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 7238
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- My Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- My primary language: english
- My pronouns: she/her
- My sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
For safety reasons, we don't allow private messages between users, so that isn't an authorization we can give you.
Return to “Ask Us!”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests