I squirted while fingering myself but i didnt feel anything when i did it

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
willowtree
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

I squirted while fingering myself but i didnt feel anything when i did it

Unread post by willowtree »

today i was fingering myself and i didnt feel anything at all. no matter what i did it just felt weird. but i still squirted. could this have to do with anything about me being lesbian? (since i will never have sex with a man so i wouldnt need feel anything inside)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I squirted while fingering myself but i didnt feel anything when i did it

Unread post by Heather »

Hey, there.

So, our sexual orientation doesn’t determine how our bodies work, including what we do or don’t like sexually, or how we are or aren’t sensitive. Too, there are lesbians who enjoy vaginal sex, and straight women who don’t. The idea either are required to or not isn’t a sound one. No one “needs” to have any kind of sexual likes or dislikes or sexual responses. We can talk more about that if you want.

Ejaculation is something that can happen sometimes without pleasure or orgasm for people (those with vaginas or penises), so this isn’t that unusual. Too, if you didn’t do anything but engage your vagina with fingers — like you were not otherwise very turned on, and/or weren’t also stimulating parts of your genitals or body more rich with sensory nerve endings — it also isn’t that surprising it didn’t feel like much. That kind of stimulation often doesn’t if it isn’t paired with other things.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic