Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- not a newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:47 am
- Age: 14
- Awesomeness Quotient: nothing
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: he/him
- Sexual identity and orientation: hetero
- Location: Canada, ON
Does pearly penile papules fade away? I looked online and im getting different types of answers, so I came on to here instead. I've had mine since around 13 years old and im 14 now, they aren't very big and they are under the tip of my penis and around edge of the tip. Thank you
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:10 am
- Age: 31
- Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: Figuring it out
- Location: UK
Pearly penile papules may become less noticeable over time, yes, but we're not talking about over a few weeks but over the course of a number of years. The good news though, is that they are totally harmless - just a normal, fairly common, variation in the appearance of your penis - they can't harm you or be passed to partners so there's no reason not to just leave them be.
You should definitely not try to use any dodgy "at home cures" to get rid of them as you can end up damaging your skin and your penis in ways that DO impact on your health or sex life down the line.