dildos?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
gerardsgirl
Awesomeness Quotient: music taste
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: lesbian

dildos?

Unread post by gerardsgirl »

hi, so recently i posted a topic about bdsm (thanks to heather for the advice and reading material for me and my girlfriend, its helped us both :D ) and now that I'm getting more comfortable on here, i wanted to ask another question. i just bought a dildo (for masturbation purposes only!) and i guess i want advice on how to hide it? also ways to get to it first before my mom does or ideas for cover stories (i ordered it online so its coming in the mail and I'm scared she's going to open it) also is it normal for me to be buying these kinds of things..?
xoxo gerard's girl
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: dildos?

Unread post by Mo »

The question of where to hide a dildo or other items you don't want anyone else to find is something that I think you'll be the best person to answer, since you have the best sense of how much privacy you have at home. If you have your own room, do parents or other family members often enter it or look inside places like boxes or drawers? You could store it wrapped in a handtowel or old t-shirt and tuck it in the back of a drawer, in a box in your closet, or anywhere else that you think won't be disturbed.
In terms of intercepting the package, that's also going to depend on how mail is handled by your household. Assuming the package is addressed to you, does your mom tend to open your mail, or ask what's inside mail addressed to you? Is she used to you buying things online yourself, or is it something unusual enough that she'd be more likely to investigate it?
gerardsgirl
Awesomeness Quotient: music taste
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: lesbian

Re: dildos?

Unread post by gerardsgirl »

Mo wrote:The question of where to hide a dildo or other items you don't want anyone else to find is something that I think you'll be the best person to answer, since you have the best sense of how much privacy you have at home. If you have your own room, do parents or other family members often enter it or look inside places like boxes or drawers? You could store it wrapped in a handtowel or old t-shirt and tuck it in the back of a drawer, in a box in your closet, or anywhere else that you think won't be disturbed.
In terms of intercepting the package, that's also going to depend on how mail is handled by your household. Assuming the package is addressed to you, does your mom tend to open your mail, or ask what's inside mail addressed to you? Is she used to you buying things online yourself, or is it something unusual enough that she'd be more likely to investigate it?
I have a bedside table I'm going to hide it in, underneath school books, but as for the package... it comes today! i never order things online, except for one other time when i ordered a video game online, and she opened it, currently, i am waiting downstairs. my plan is to open the box and place a book on top of the item to cover what it is, hoping that will satisfy her curiosity, but who knows. I'm insanely nervous! hope all goes well.. thank you for the ideas as to where to hide it. i also told my mom it was books that i ordered online, since the box should be just about the size of a book or so and i ordered it off a website where the credit card billing isn't under a sex toy shop name (i ordered from too timid) so I'm hoping that'll be enough for her, wish me luck!
xoxo gerard's girl
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic