What Are Some Reasons A Person Can Get Banned From Scarleteen?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Kiara Oxley
Awesomeness Quotient: i'm smart
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Straight

What Are Some Reasons A Person Can Get Banned From Scarleteen?

Unread post by Kiara Oxley »

hello this is kiara, unfortunately i am using this form because i recently got banned in june of this year for some unknown reason and i don't know how long it will last if you can help me cope it would be fine thanks :? :? :?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: What Are Some Reasons A Person Can Get Banned From Scarleteen?

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Kiara,

When you signed up to use these boards, you will have agreed to our user guidelines.

Mo also explained to you several times why we're unable to give you any further support now. I've pasted these here so you can see them for future reference, but don't have any more to add and will be locking this thread.

On June 16: Hi there, Kiara, after our conversation last week I think we're at a point where we aren't able to offer the help that you need here at Scarleteen. I feel like we're covering the same ground in our conversations, and have been for a long time; there really isn't anything else I can add at this point. What I think would be the most helpful for you, right now, would be looking for counseling and career help opportunities in your area, so you can work on healthy interactions with your mom and other family members while you work towards a living situation that works best for you. I do want you to have that support, so I hope you can seek it out, but that kind of counseling and support is outside of what we're able to offer. I wish you the best.

On Friday : Hi Kiara, if you'll remember I said in June that we've come to a point where I don't think we're able to offer you the help you need here at Scarleteen; there isn't anything new I can add to what we've already discussed. I wish you well and hope you're able to access the support you need; but it's outside the scope of what we're able to offer here beyond what we've already talked about multiple times. Take care
Locked Previous topicNext topic