Why would she just pee

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
awesomedan00
Awesomeness Quotient: My smile
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They them
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Why would she just pee

Unread post by awesomedan00 »

So the other night me and my girlfriend were sat in bed and she started using her vibrator she was rubbing her vagina with it and I began stroking her around the area of her vagina, she had been doing this for around ten minuets when a cloudy clear fluid began spraying on the bed there was about four and a half sprays of this fluid I was just wondering why she would just pee on our bed or was it something I did wrong im just really confused
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: Why would she just pee

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Dan!

It sometimes just happens when people are experiencing pleasure or stimulation that they involuntarily pee themselves to some extent... what you're describing sounds a bit more like ejaculation fluid (clear, coming out in 'sprays') which while it might contain some urine, isn't thought to be the same thing. Some people 'squirt' it during sexual intimacy and it is often but not always associated with pleasure and orgasm.

It isn't understood as well as it should be for people with vulvas. In either case it isn't really anything to worry about, however it sounds like it would be a good idea to talk to your girlfriend about it as *she* can tell you far more about how it feels and what it means for her.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
awesomedan00
Awesomeness Quotient: My smile
Pronouns: They them
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Why would she just pee

Unread post by awesomedan00 »

okay thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic