Mystery clit

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
annabanane123
Awesomeness Quotient: My people skills
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Mystery clit

Unread post by annabanane123 »

Hi! I’m in my early 20s, and I have been masturbating since my teens. I have gotten a good technique, but the only thing is I don’t think I have ever seen my clit? My inner lips sit inside of my outer ones, but even if I spread them I can’t see anything. I can definitely feel it when I masturbate, and my lips are extremely sensitive anyways. Also, I’ve only tried penetration now with my fingers and I can’t feel much? It is just at the opening where it feels good. I have had sex with another person last year a few times, and that was also uncomfortable, he was on the bigger side and I was not wet enough every time. It felt like he was poking my cervix, (no matter how gentle he was), is that normal? I’m curious as to why I can’t see my clit mostly. Thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Mystery clit

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi annabanane123,

As with other parts of genitals, there can be variation in how the clitoris looks, and it sounds like yours is on the smaller end. Too, not that much of the clit is visible to begin with; only the tip is visible under the hood. When you've been checking out your genitals, have you been using a mirror to help you locate things?
annabanane123
Awesomeness Quotient: My people skills
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Unread post by annabanane123 »

Hi, thank you for the reply. Yes I have used a nitro, but I still can’t really see anything other than my inner lips. So I guess it’s just very small, which is normal right?
Alexa
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: i make the world's best pancakes!
Pronouns: she/her/ella
Sexual identity: queer, pansexual

Unread post by Alexa »

Hi Annabanane,

Yes, varying clit size is normal! It is also perfectly normal for more of the clitoris to be internal than externally visible. It sounds like you know how to make your body feel good, and that's what's most important!

Also, to your earlier question -- yes, is it possible for you to feel someone's penis hitting your cervix. It is normal and can be uncomfortable. That's one of those things you have to talk about with each partner individually to make sure you're both comfortable!
Alexa K.
Scarleteen Team
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic