Constipated after anal sex

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
brooke123
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: drawing
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Constipated after anal sex

Unread post by brooke123 »

hey so im 16, female, cis, bisexual and i had anal sex on Wednesday (5 days ago). i was the one receiving and the one giving was my age cis male (not sure sexuality).

so since then I am constipated. I have not pooped since then and I am not sure what to do. this is my first time ever constipated and I'm pretty sure it's from the anal I had. Im starting to get bloated and I definitely feel horrible since Saturday. It hurts to move and everything.

I need help pooping but I don't know what to do. The logical answer is a laxative but I can't do this because.. my parents are very socially conservative and yk how people like that are.. they think for themselves and can't handle any other viewpoint so if they somehow found out about my having anal then I would be punished (most likely spanked and some other cruel punishments).

When I was 14 I had an orgasm for the first time ever and when I have an orgasm I well always moan. I cant control it so they caught me and made me do punishments.

They said that if I do anything like that again it'll be 100x worse. They are MAGA trump supporters fully against LGBTQIA and everything, has racist views and whatever.

So that's the reason why I can't do laxatives because I don't even want to risk a 1 percent chance that they find out I had anal.

I know if I ask for laxatives they will ask questions like they always do. I normally go 1x per day at a around 6:30 am so anything out of the ordinary they get suspicious of (so I have been fake pooping). If I ask for a laxative they'll ask me questions about how, why, etc I'm constipated so I can't risk anything involving them.

I'm just so lost right now. I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry for bothering you. I just need help and I'm so desperate about everything I just need to poop, want to be able to masturbate when I want and everything. I just need to talk to someone and help me through this, I want a therapist but ofc my parents are like "deal with it". I'm about to cry 😓😓
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Constipated after anal sex

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi brooke123,

So, it's very unlikely that anal sex contributed to this at all; bowel movements have way more to do with things like our diet and other daily habits than they do with with whether or not we have anal sex. So, if you wanted to, you could ask your parents about a laxative in order to help you out without ever having to mention sex; you can just say you don't know what's up but that it's causing you discomfort (you could also opt to eat fiber heavy foods or things like yogurt that can help with digestive issues).

But more importantly, it sounds like there's some stuff going on here with your parents. It sounds like they might not be super respectful of your space and privacy. Does that sound about right? Too, I'm so sorry they're dismissing your legitimate need for mental health support; that's really not an okay thing for them to do, and if you'd like we could talk about some ways you could access some form of mental health support without them.

I do also want to say that if you feel like you can't risk even a tiny chance of them finding out you're doing certain sexual things, you might want to table those activities for the time being. If nothing else, that might decrease some of your anxiety.
brooke123
not a newbie

Hey Sam thank you for the response.

So yes it may be a coincidence that it just happened after anal sex since I haven't pooped after that I just assumed although I am not sure what it could be as I eat healthy and everything.

So this is really embarrassing but I have been fake pooping and we live in a small house so they can hear me go. So if I go ask for a laxative then it'll be like why although you said that anal sex doesn't cause it. Because they believe I pooped 12 hours ago. I will try eating more fiber heavy foods though and yogurt

Yes they are never respectful of my space/privacy. They always monitor what I do (I'm currently on my old phone that they forget exists). But yeah I love masturbating and I wish I could do it every day but due to my parents I do it maybe once every 3 months (only in rare instances when they aren't home) and it feels so good.

And yes I do need some sort of mental health support. It's hard to live in a household where they talk so much about LGBTQIA people (like myself they don't know though) and everything. There is also the punishments I get sometimes that I need someone to talk to with.

yes there is a tiny risk but it's very very low they find out and I do it very rarely as it is.
brooke123
not a newbie

Update: I just pooped. Thank you Sam for the help I took the advice you gave!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic