Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- not a newbie
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:18 pm
- Age: 19
- Awesomeness Quotient: i like drawing
- Primary language: english
- Pronouns: she/they
- Sexual identity and orientation: bisexual
- Location: florida
since i missed 2 pills in the last week, why is it recommended to skip the placebo week all together? ive seen it in a few sources but no explanation why
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:07 pm
- Age: 25
- Primary language: English
- Pronouns: they/them
- Sexual identity and orientation: Queer and/or nonbinary lesbian
- Location: Chicago, IL
What sources are you talking about? Again, I cannot offer professional medical advice. If you have more detailed questions like this, this is a good time to reach out to a practioner. The advice I gave on the last post you made is the best proceedure when you have missed a pill.
If you would like me to read those sources I can but again, we are not medical practitioners. More questions about medication should go to a doctor.