Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:22 pm
- Age: 16
- Awesomeness Quotient: My loyalty and my ability to stay calm
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: She/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: Straight
- Location: Ontario
Hi so I’m 16 and I’ve been masturbating for awhile now but I’ve never actually had an orgasm till last night and I figured out that my legs shake which I knew why and that it was normal but where I’m confused is to why only my left leg shakes and not my right. If anyone can explain this that would be greatly appreciated.
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 7452
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- Age: 30
- Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
The most likely answer is it's just a quirk of your body. Too, if this is the first time you had an orgasm, it may not be a thing that happens every time; when you experience something that causes involuntary movements, like an orgasm, you can't always predict the exact reaction your body will have.