How to flirt

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
wolfcub
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I generally don't care about what the world says
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him/his
Sexual identity: heterosexual

How to flirt

Unread post by wolfcub »

I'm on the spectrum and have almost no dating experience. I'm trying to get a grasp on flirting with girls. I've seen what not to do (use pick up lines, touch them out of nowhere, etc.) that stuff is obvious to me. I just don't know how, when and where to do it that doesn't make me seem like a creep. I need to know; how the f*** do I flirt (online and IRL) and what are some concepts to keep in mind when I do? Please respond because this is frustrating me to no end!
Amanda F
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to go rock climbing outside!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: How to flirt

Unread post by Amanda F »

Hi wolfcub,

We've got several articles about dating on the spectrum and about flirting!

How Do I Tell a Date I'm Autistic? This one also includes some info about online dating, specifically.

Communication includes not just flirting but also becoming aware of and expressing your needs: Expressing Your Needs Isn’t Asking Somebody For “Favors”

This article talks about how to flirt, in general: I'm In the (Friend) Zone

horriblegoose responded to your question about how to flirt in another thread, which was good advice. Can you check out these articles and let me know what questions you have from there?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic