Not sure if I had a orgasm

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
heyanon
Awesomeness Quotient: My artistic skill
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Not sure if I had a orgasm

Unread post by heyanon »

Hi! So I'm a woman, 18, never had sex, and I masturbate maybe once a week. When I masturbate I have gotten to the point of that clear stuff producing quite a bit but I've never orgasmed before. Today I used a back massager to switch it up instead of my hands, and it felt really nice! After a while I got really hot and it felt like I was peeing but I wasn't. I checked down under and the clear stuff was more cloudy and white than normal. I want to know if that I had a orgasm or was it something else. Thank you!
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Not sure if I had a orgasm

Unread post by al »

Hi there heyanon, and welcome to Scarleteen!

I'm glad that you were able to have such a nice experience! I can't say for sure whether you orgasmed or not, because each person kind defines that for themself. But I will say that those feelings of hotness, and those feelings of release sound a lot like an orgasm or climax. You can learn more about the difference between those things over at Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide.
That cloudy/white stuff is probably just vaginal fluids that got kind of "churned up" (for lack of a better word) during masturbation.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic