MtF Masturbate

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
CaptainWildRose
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm kind
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

MtF Masturbate

Unread post by CaptainWildRose »

Hello, this question is for transgender women who have transitioned from male to female (MtF) and i wanted to know, if it's not weird or inappropriate of me to ask, but, how different was masturbating after transitioning? Was it better? Longer? I'm curious how it works.
Amanda F
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to go rock climbing outside!
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: MtF Masturbate

Unread post by Amanda F »

Hi CaptainWildRose!

I hope someone answers your question soon, so here's a bump for this thread. I myself am not trans, but wanted to let you know that I'm also looking for some resources to try and answer your question.
Gone.Sorry.
not a newbie
Pronouns: required field

Unread post by Gone.Sorry. »

Hi, CaptainWildRose - can I ask for a quick clarification? For transition, do you mean HRT, bottom surgery (and what kind: orchiectomy, penectomy, vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, clitoroplasty?), or both? I can't personally help answer this question either, but I have some potential resources, but what you mean by transition could impact the answer, so I just want to make sure before I try to deep dive my ref collection!

EDIT: Ah, I found the post I was thinking of, which (includes a lot of nsfw links!) is a masterpost of sex/masturbation/dating tips for transfem folk. None of the links directly answer your question exactly (which is likely subjective anyway!), but it may still be of interest! It does include some talk of how to explore a changing body and different masturbation techniques, which seems the most relevant to your question here. ^^
A mod at that same blog also mentioned they're a part of a few Facebook groups for post-vaginoplasty trans women where they talk about re-learning their body. You might try searching those or asking the tumblr transgenderteensurvivalguide if they can provide you links to those groups (I would send off anon if you have a tumblr and request to talk privately regarding that) if vaginoplasty is something you're thinking about.
CaptainWildRose
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm kind
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Unread post by CaptainWildRose »

In this case, I'm referring to bottom surgery (vaginoplasty), I'm curious what it's like and how different it is compared to when you have male parts.
Gone.Sorry.
not a newbie
Pronouns: required field

Unread post by Gone.Sorry. »

Thanks, CaptainWildRose!

I know it's not the same as getting to chat with someone and you may have already read/watched all these, but I did find some pieces that may be of interest to you regarding how masturbating and sensation will change!
Trans women, how did you feel after getting vaginoplasty? - most replies focus on how it felt surgically but some do go over touch and masturbation
Why One Trans Woman Wants to Discuss Sex After Surgery - talks about re-learning how to have sex and the difference in climaxing
What It’s Like to Have Sex for the First Time After Transitioning - the mental journey of sex after transitioning
The Joy of Sex After Gender Confirmation Surgery - learning your body and having sex after transition and how they differ
How I learned to orgasm after sex reassignment surgery - learning to masturbate and enjoy masturbating after transition
What It Feels Like To Masturbate After Transgender Surgery (video) - discussion of masturbation techniques and sensation

Many of those include descriptions of how sensation and orgasm changed for them, though in many that's not the main focus of the article, so you may have to read far into the article to find those bits.

Hope it helps, but I do hope someone who can give you their firsthand experience stops by!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic