I’m really worried because I can’t ejaculate

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Inshaal81
Awesomeness Quotient: I can draw
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

I’m really worried because I can’t ejaculate

Unread post by Inshaal81 »

I’m 15 right now but I hit puberty 2 years ago,I am growing facial hair, muscle growth, voice has deepened, grown pubic hair but still I can’t ejaculate, I have wet dreams but I can’t ejaculate while masterbation, whats is wrong with me? Please help I need answers quick.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I’m really worried because I can’t ejaculate

Unread post by Heather »

Nothing's wrong with you, I promise. :)

It's not uncommon for someone your age not to be at ejaculating with masturbation or other sexual activity yet, especially so early in puberty (people often think it lasts a couple years, when it's usually more like a decade). If this doesn't change in another year or two -- or if you'd just rather get another qualified opinion sooner -- you can talk to your doctor about it to be sure all's well, but as of right now I don't see any cause for concern.

Can I ask why you felt like you needed an answer on this quickly? Is there somewhere you're feeling pressure around this?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Inshaal81

Thank you Heather, I was just really worried because all my friends can ejaculate and I can’t, I have wet dreams so I know I produce semen but I can’t ejaculate while masterbation, in masterbation, it get to a point that I feel like I can ejaculate but nothing happens, thanks for your reply
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

It can be so hard when we're either ahead of or behind our friends in this stuff (or when we *think* we are because everyone isn't being honest or we're making assumptions, both things which can also happen)!

Is anything else going on -- or not going on -- physically that seems strange or that you have concerns about, or is it just this?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Inshaal81

No it’s just with this, it concerned me because I started growing pubic and facial hair and had a growth spurt, I also had muscle growth when I go to the gym, I also had wet dreams but it was really strange to me that I can’t ejaculate while masterbation, I searched online but couldn’t get a proper answers but then I found out about scarleteen which is a great help, thanks again Heather
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

You're welcome. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic