About semen

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

About semen

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarletteen,,
I am male and Just one hour ago i taste my own semen. Earlier i taste my precum many time..and now i eat some semen.(not much but its have good quantity )..so how you see this things??..and should i do anything after drink semen ??(i drink water after this..is it okay?)
I knew earlier i already post regarding semen drink..but this is different scenario..
Thanks to you always..love you scarleteen
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: About semen

Unread post by al »

Hi Pan,

We've already answered these types of questions about ingesting semen here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8788&p=44357

I have to ask you to not to ask these types of questions repeatedly, as it takes energy and time away from our staff and volunteers who are trying to get everyone's questions answered. You already have answers from us about whether what you're doing is unhealthy or unsafe (the answer is no), so it's up to you as to how you feel about it and what you do afterwards.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic