Don't know about title!!

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Don't know about title!!

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett..
This site is wonderful :P
So i am straight male...so for the first time i masterbate my penis with lube(caster oil)..i never masterbate with any kind of lube before.. actually its nice feeling when i masterbate with caster oil lube...so i have circumsized penis..i pull my foreskin back and i put caster oil on my penis head..so after cumed i wash my penis and my testicle.with soap..but i didnt wash my penis head because as i said i have circumsized penis...so caster oil will dis appear automatically after sometime on my penis head???..i did wash my head with only water...i do not want to use soap on head because may be soap not good for my head because its sensitive part.
Or any tips to how should i wash my penis head without hurting my head?
Thanks
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Don't know about title!!

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pan, you can wash the whole of your genitals with warm water and a little mild soap.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett...
In another topic we discussed about hymen and about its location...so i know the hymen location...and other things as well...just one question related to hymen
"Is is safe to lick vagina with hymen??..or should i wait to lick vagina untile hymen will brake?"?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

It's just as safe to have oral sex with someone with a hymen than with someone whose hymen has worn away; you don't need to take that into account when deciding whether to have oral sex with someone or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic