Shaving problem

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Shaving problem

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett...
So as i mentioned in subject my question on shaving problem..so i am male...i do remove my hair around my penis but i never do clean shave because i am afraid it will hurt!!...and my testicle is so so so sensitive...how can i remove my hair on my testicle??..any tips??...
I do shaving with trimmer..and if i have lots of hair down their than first i use scissor than i use trimmer...my main problem is with my testicle i tried to remove my testicle hair with trimmer...but it hurt(not muchh) than i stop...(i don't hurt muchh and doesn't any blood come)...so now a days i use scissor for my testicle ...i really want to do clean shave at their but i cant do bcz of this!!
Thanks
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Shaving problem

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pan,

Many people find that if they're careful they can shave their pubic hair comfortably. However, there can be discomfort from shaving rash or ingrown hairs as well as risk of small cuts on tricky areas. You say it hurts so ask yourself - do you really want to shave?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic