condom problem

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Peachy52
not a newbie

condom problem

Unread post by Peachy52 »

So my boyfriend and I just started using condoms, we aren't having vaginal sex but we use them for other things just to be safe. Although we have a bit of a problem. I have a very slight latex allergy, so I prefer non-latex condoms, and on top of that my boyfriend is a little on...um...the smaller side, so he prefers the "snugger fit" condoms. Although the problem here is we really can't seem to find any condoms that are both non-latex and a tighter fit. What do we do!?! I'm on BC pills already so I am protected without condoms but I really want the extra protection.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: condom problem

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Peachy,

I would try shopping around (or least reading up at) sites such as luckybloke, which can recommend condoms for different needs. Also, be aware that some companies will not label snugger condoms as such, so you may still need to experiment, with ones that say "large" or "medium." And, one option is to use an internal aka female condom. Those are both non-latex and can accommodate any size penis.
Peachy52
not a newbie

Re: condom problem

Unread post by Peachy52 »

Okay. I guess we'll just have to try different stuff out. Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic