Squirting?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Purple Bunny
Pronouns: She/her

Squirting?

Unread post by Purple Bunny »

I have never been able to squirt but my friends have told me that they can, there’s times where I will feel the urge to pee (which I hear is a sign that you’re about to squirt) when me and my boyfriend have sex but I always tell him to stop because I’m not sure if I actually need to pee or if it truly is squirt and I’d rather avoid the embarrassment if it’s the first one. Is there any way to easily squirt through solo-masturbation? I want to at least experience it but I’d rather not end up accidentally embarrassing myself in front of him.
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Squirting?

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi Purple Bunny,

Welcome to the boards! We actually have an article that answers a similar question to yours, I'll link it here: It feels like I have to pee during sex. Do I have a problem?

At the bottom of this article, there is a link to another resource of ours on squirting, I'll link it here: Squirt: On Ejaculation. In this piece, it mentions that squirting is largely involuntary so I am not entirely sure if you can accomplish it with solo masturbation. You might have to replicate what already causes the sensation that you experience during sex. It's best to explore, see what works/feels good, and just listen to your body!

With that, I do want to mention that this is nothing to feel embarrassed about! Squirting, urinating, etc. during sex is common. Is there any particular reason why you feel this way?

Please let me know if these articles answer your questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic