Is this idea a good alternative to a pack n’ play?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
blu_envy
not a newbie
Pronouns: he/him

Is this idea a good alternative to a pack n’ play?

Unread post by blu_envy »

Hello, back with another question!

As ftm I’ve been having an increasing want to have a prosthetic for sexual purposes (both solo and when with others). I’d like one that would put pressure on my bottom growth and look real, to give that realistic illusion.

The most obvious toy for this would be a pack and play, but I just can’t access shops that provide such a specific toy right now, only more large stores that target the general cis customers.

Next option is a strap-on, but I know most aren’t necessarily designed to give the wearer direct stimulation. (Unless they’re the ones that penetrate the wearer too, but I don’t want that) I’ve searched around and I guess here are my questions!

1) Are most strap+harness products adjustable in a way that I can position the base on my growth?

I’ve also read people using these ‘cushions’ toys for rubbing the growth, and they can put it in the harness to feel stimulation. So i was thinking in case the harness isn’t adjustable like Q1, then I can use this to feel stimulation instead. The one I’m eyeing now is the Pelle Flex

2) So can that work? Or is there a risk that the harness is too thin to hold it and they aren’t even compatible?

I just want to make sure since toys aren’t really cheap! I want to make sure the stuff I buy really achieves the purpose of me feeling like having the actual thing, while being able to move around with it and actually use it. Hoping to get the insight from someone who has experience wearing straps or just knows!

Edit: Oh my bad! Thought I was still newbie status. Lmk if I should repost this somewhere else
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is this idea a good alternative to a pack n’ play?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi blu_envy,

Some of this really depends on the harness; harnesses that are more strappy often have more adjustability, meaning you can position the toy where you need it to be more easily. Harnesses that resemble underwear tend to have a little less of that.

My understanding is that those cushions are designed to work with a variety of harnesses and strap-on toys, so you should be able to use one with your harness of choice. The one tricky thing is I don't know how comfortable it'd be to wear that while you were just moving around; that's something you'd have to test out to see if it's even comfortable or if it's too much rubbing during normal movement.
blu_envy
not a newbie
Pronouns: he/him

Unread post by blu_envy »

Thanks for the reply! This helps, and I have been reaching out to more experienced ftms and the toy shops too. I’m just feeling a lot of stress over this since if I mess up I don’t know when’s the next time I can buy so many of these at once. But there’s only so much I can do before actually purchasing and trying it out.

Few days ago I found out that I can jack off and finish by using cylinder objects and positioning it on my growth, as if it’s a prosthetic. Obviously it can’t be used for penetration or any other pose than me lying down, but it felt so great and real that it would be so nice to replicate that with proper equipment. Good luck to me I guess!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I'm glad you've been doing your research and getting lots of opinions! And I feel you; when you're on a limited budget it can really feel like "I must find THE PERFECT toy on my first try." So, here's hoping you find something that you like.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic