How to get an orgasm

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Light
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female hetero

How to get an orgasm

Unread post by Light »

I posted a question before about if I can get an orgasm after FGM, I wanted to ask more questions but I can't find the original question so I'm making a new post.
First of all, thank you for this amazing platform
I'll try to explain my situation better, see if I can get any help
I come from a culture where sex is a taboo, we don't talk about it moreover when I was 8 years old I was subjected to FGM where they removed my clitoris, I also have depression and I'm on antidepressants which decrease libido significantly.
With the above given my goal is to get an orgasm as I'm curious to how it feels and also I think it can be a great mood booster, can you help me achieve that?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: How to get an orgasm

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Light,

I'm glad you're finding this space so helpful! And I'm so sorry you dealt with such a painful, traumatic intervention when you were a kid.

I found your previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9255&p=46818#p46818. When you read back through that, does it jog your memory of things you've tried or wanted to try to approach this whole situation?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic