BDSM interests: what do i do?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
scottyboy2007
Awesomeness Quotient: i'm a third degree black belt
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: bisexual

BDSM interests: what do i do?

Unread post by scottyboy2007 »

I am a 14 year old male who is interested in being the submissive in a bdsm relationship. Trouble is, I don't know how to act on anything. I've been somewhat curious for over a year, and now its starting to get stronger. It doesn't help that my school is nowhere near normal. Its like an online learning accelerator, but that means i don't get to see too may people. My social interactions are tae-kwon-do, boy scouts, and church, so i can't really do or say anything about it there. Looking for advice from the experts here, what do i do?
Emily N
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I love to cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pansexual

Re: BDSM interests: what do i do?

Unread post by Emily N »

Hi there,

If you’re just starting out with something new, it’s okay to take things slowly as you explore! One way you could do this with BDSM is to start exploring on your own or with masturbation. This could be looking into erotica with a BDSM focus, or creating your own. You could also try incorporating toys or self restraints into your masturbation if you are curious - here’s an article that talks about some DIY toys - http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexua ... ve_edition

You mentioned that you don’t get to see many people - do you feel like you are able to make good connections outside of school (whether they are romantic or just friends)?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic