i lost my virginity

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
mary
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her

i lost my virginity

Unread post by mary »

i am currently 15 with a boy , 16 , and we lost our virginity to each other . 2 days ago we had unprotected intercourse and yesterday i started feeling cramps and what looked like my period . idk if it was tissue or a clot bt one or the other came out along with brown blood i got worried thinking it could be implantation bleeding because my boobs hurt and they never hurt . he did not ejaculate in me , he pulled out did it on my back and then i licked it and we put it in again . i felt sick and did some research i didnt know if i could be pregnant from pre cum . right after we had sex i had to pee and it burned . i was bleeding a little . im bloating and idk why but i keep rubbing my stomach . i just need to talk to someone who's more experienced and knows what it could be ?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: i lost my virginity

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there, Mary.

Sounds like you are the same person I have been talking to on our text service about this, but if not -- or you would prefer to move the conversation to the boards -- let me know!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic