What to say after you kiss someone?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
ballerina99
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I've been told I'm a great hugger
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Queer

What to say after you kiss someone?

Unread post by ballerina99 »

Hello! I have been seeing this girl for a bit now and I have a feeling that we are going to kiss for the first time tomorrow. Anytime I’ve kissed someone in the past it always feels really awkward right afterwards and I feel like I need something to say, but I never know what. Does anyone have any advice on what you say/do right after you’ve kissed someone?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: What to say after you kiss someone?

Unread post by Siân »

Hi ballerina99!

Exciting! You know, there are lots of different things people might say before and after kissing someone. What feels right to me might not feel right for you, but I generally think trying to just be genuine, and connected is a good place to start! That could be as simple as smiling and making eye contact, an appreciative noise or sigh, or saying something like "that was nice", or "I don't know what to say now" anything that acknowledges the kiss that you just had. What do you think you'd like to say, if you felt confident enough?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic