Tingly feel in vagina

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Afi
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Tingly feel in vagina

Unread post by Afi »

I randomly have tingly feel in vagaina or the urethra idk where but somewhere around it , and sometimes if I think dirty I get it and sometimes if I have to pee urgently I get it . My question is , is it organsm or what . But I don't ejaculate and it lasts for not more than 1 sec and just one tingle like the blood flow i can feel the blood flow in the nerves
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Tingly feel in vagina

Unread post by Carly »

Hi Afi -- though all of our bodies are different and orgasm feels a little different for everyone, to me this sounds like you're experiencing feel physical feeling of arousal itself rather than an orgasm.

PS. If the tingle ever starts to feel a little painful or you're finding yourself needing to pee more than usual, it could possibly be a urinary tract infection.
Afi
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by Afi »

And also sometimes I have burning sensation also after peeing
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Unread post by Elise »

Hi there Afi, since you are having a burning sensation after urinating you should see a doctor as you may have a urinary tract infection (UTI), or a yeast infection. These are easily treated and many people, particularly people with vulvas have had to deal with one, the other, or both at times in their lives, however they cannot be left to "get better" on their own and will become an issue if left untreated. Also a person doesn't need to have had sex before to have either of them.

You can read more about them here:
UTIs: I think I have a UTI: what should I do?
Yeast infections: The why and how-not of yeast infections

Do you have a doctor you'd feel comfortable talking to about this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic