Urinating when I am horny

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Afi
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Urinating when I am horny

Unread post by Afi »

I have a question when last time I asked a question about the same in which I said peeing but I actually meant urinating . I am a girl and when I get horny just by reading some dirty things I don't masturbate or I don't have sex . When i get horny I feel the urge to urine so is it just urine or is it ejaculation. I am really confused . I am hoping to get an answer from you . Again I don't insert anything or I don't masturbate .
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Urinating when I am horny

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Afi,

I'm a little confused, because urinating and peeing mean the same things, so what was said in the previous answer still applies. Do you mean that when you get aroused you start to notice your genitals feel "wetter?"
Afi
not a newbie

Unread post by Afi »

Hi
No not wetter sometimes I feel it's getting wetter . But mostly I feel the urge to urinate and when I go to bathroom and empty my bladder I don't feel aroused anymore . I guess you're right when I get aroused my brain concentrates more on my genitals and soi feel like urinating. It's not female ejaculation right ??
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by Urna »

If you feel the urge to urinate and the stream of liquid comes out in a steady flow, instead of gushing or shooting out, I think it is probably just urine. And yes, maybe because you're concentrating more on the genital area and thereabouts, you subconsciously get reminded of other functions that go on in the same area, and the urge to pee is activated.

Vaginal ejaculation can, however, occur before an orgasm. It doesn't necessarily have to be part of an orgasm.
<3333
Mikaela_96
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Bisexual & Demisexual

Unread post by Mikaela_96 »

This used to happen to me and I was very confused by it until much, much later on in my life. It turns out that the feeling that happens as your body prepares for squirting often feels like pressure on the bladder. For the longest time I always thought it was just that I really suddenly needed to pee during sexual activities, but I learned that it's actually the glands around the urethral sponge swelling in preparation for squirting. Could it be that this is what you're experiencing?
Afi
not a newbie

Unread post by Afi »

No I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity and the fluid does not come in gushing i guess it's just the pee and nothing else infact I never had sex
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic