Body doesn't respond to arousal

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
msnvrms
Pronouns: she/her

Body doesn't respond to arousal

Unread post by msnvrms »

Hello, I hope this makes sense because I am struggling to find answers about this anywhere.

Im 17(f) and although I am horny in my mind and want to do things, my body doesn't respond. What I mean by that is, I don't experience any wetness, throbbing, swelling, etc. My clitoris has no response when touched.

Again, I don't understand why this is happening and it's been happening for a while. My body used to respond extremely well to being aroused and I would experience all of the things I listed above. In my head I am horny and would love to do things. But my body doesn't respond or react.

Is anyone able to offer me any advice or reason for this as it's becoming frustrating.
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Body doesn't respond to arousal

Unread post by Sofi »

Hi msnvrms, welcome to the boards. That does sound very frustrating, it's not a great feeling when our body and mind don't align and can be quite confusing.
Have there been changes in your life since right around when this started happening, such as mood changes (depression, anxiety, etc), changes in medication, or life habits? It's good to know this because any of those could actually be the cause or at least a part of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic