I got caught red-handed what do I do?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Eyeyey
Pronouns: They

I got caught red-handed what do I do?

Unread post by Eyeyey »

I'm a teen and I think my parents heard me masturbating, what do I do?😭
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I got caught red-handed what do I do?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Eyeyey,

Ooof, that can be such an awkward feeling! For now, it may make the most sense to not mention it; if they did hear, your parents may not want to talk about it either (although, if you think they're likely to bring it up, we can talk about how to handle that conversation). Too, it may also help to read up on some ways to increase your privacy when masturbating: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexu ... rbating_at
PotatoTheCatfox
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Any (flip a coin hahaha)
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: I got caught red-handed what do I do?

Unread post by PotatoTheCatfox »

From the way you're phrasing it, it sounds like there's a chance they didn't hear you. I think that if you keep quiet about it you're safe. They might not even have heard.

But just in case, I think it's good to have an excuse at the top of mind. (After all, it seems like you have a reason to conceal that this happened, so if confronted and you don't want to admit it I think you'll need to weasel your way out of it). What's something you do, or could try doing, that could be mistaken for those sounds?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic