Bdsm at 14

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Jand837
Primary language: Dutch
Pronouns: He/him

Bdsm at 14

Unread post by Jand837 »

I have never said this to anyone but I want to be a submissive. I am a 14 year old male and I've been thinking about this since I was 7. I don't know why I want to be a submissive because it sounds weird and a part of me doesn't want to be a submissive but I really want to discover it a bit. I know that I am too young for a dominant and I don't want one and I now I am not old enough but how can I still be a submissive as a 14 yr old without a dom? I have a brother and sister and parents and I am barely home alone but what can I do to sort of start? I really want to be a submissive so how can I be a submissive without a dom? What can I do as a submissive? I don't have sex toys or anything but I just want to know if there is a way to be a submissive without a dom? I have school and everything so I just want to do something that doesn't require time that I need for school.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Bdsm at 14

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Jand837,

So, given everything you've described, for now your best option is likely to incorporating fantasies about submission into masturbation. That way you can explore what parts of it really appeal to you and what parts don't in a way that's safe. Since it sounds like there are some privacy worries at home, you might find the advice in this article helpful: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexu ... rbating_at
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic