Struggles to identify clitolis

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Sandy
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Struggles to identify clitolis

Unread post by Sandy »

I've been trying to figure out which parts are which parts and have been struggling a lot. So far I've managed to identify my vulva and vagina but I still cannot find my clitolis. I can see where the hood (I think) is but I can't seem to figure out where it itself it.

Thank you
Coral
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Struggles to identify clitolis

Unread post by Coral »

Hi there!
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, but it can be confusing sometimes to identify parts of our body, especially those that can be hard to see! The clitoris is located where the inner labia meet and form a hood. If you lift up the hood, you may be able to get a better look. This article has some diagrams and descriptions that can help you out with identifying all the parts: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... anguage=de

It can also be helpful to use a mirror to get a better look at yourself if you haven't done so already! Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic