Peeing and Orgasm

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Bmcc94
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pansexual

Peeing and Orgasm

Unread post by Bmcc94 »

Im 26 and only just realised I do this too, I've never enjoyed masturbating in the past and didn't invest in a toy until recently, I've had sex but have never orgasamed before, even with foreplay with partners etc, tried a vibrator first and still couldn't quite get there, tried out a sucking toy and have noticed much more pleasure and then suddenly A LOT of pee! Even after peeing before and stopping during when I get the urge, MORE PEE! Still no orgasam, maybe because of worrys about the pee and the mess etc, will I ever have an orgasam??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Peeing and Orgasm

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Bmcc94,

I moved your post to be it's on thread since it sounded like there were additional questions to talk about. With the worries about mess, are you able to set down a towel or something else on the bed, or masturbate in the shower or tub? That can make clean up way easier.

Since you originally posted this in a thread about telling squirting from orgasm, have you had a chance to read to this to see if any of it helps clear things up? Squirt: On Ejaculation

As far as orgasm goes, when you try masturbating, would you say you're mentally turned on and engaged in what's going on?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic