Worried about my willy

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
James14
Awesomeness Quotient: I love my arms
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Bisexual i think

Worried about my willy

Unread post by James14 »

My willy is really small im 14 and all my friends are bigger than me cause i saw them at swimming practise. They look like a full mans willy but mines tiny what is wrong with me? Can you help me is there anyway i can make it bigger? Ive got photos its like the size of my thumb, i also dont have much pubes like my friends. I have hairy legs and a hairy bum but not much on my willy or balls.
[Pics removed by moderator] I think its thick enough but its not very long a girl sent me pics of her boobs but i dont want to send a pic back as im embarased. Can anyone help
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Worried about my willy

Unread post by Siân »

Hi James14,

Different people go through puberty at different paces, so nothing you're describing is particularly strange or wrong. We have more info on that here:
Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown

As for sending pictures, no-one ever "owes" anyone pictures of themselves and you don't have to send anything you don't want to. Also, it's worth bearing in mind that in the UK it's illegal for under 18s to send nude photos - more here: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/14_plus/Ne ... ted-nudes/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic