I think I'm ready

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I think I'm ready

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Amthyst,

The reason you see people recommend urinating before or after sex or masturbation is to flush out bacteria that may have been introduced. It's still recommended by reliable sources like the Mayo Clinic as a preventative measure, so while people don't need to leap out of bed right after sex or masturbation, it may still be helpful. Too, urinating before sex or masturbation can make things a little more comfortable.

I suspect some of what the author is responding to is the tendency to treat the "pee after sex" advice as a guaranteed way of preventing UTIs, when in reality it can maybe help, but it can't fully remove the chance of getting one.
Rocky
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I have Martin Landau's autograph
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They/them
Sexual identity: Pansexual, nonbinary

Unread post by Rocky »

I acted out my role play last night. After a month of planning it I actually managed to go through with it. My parents understood that I needed privacy and respected my wishes.

That was interesting. I wanted to get into the mindset of the character, and wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it, but I did. I genuinely thought that I was him, which after coming out of it and looking back it, weirds me out a little, but it was pretty fun. I got really into it, it's like I didn't have to think about saying his lines in the movie, they just seemed to come out on their own when he said them, and the urge to masturbate also just came, I didn't have to think about it. The weirdest part was I actually thought I was having sex and making out with the actor, which was kind of cool. I didn't know I had it in me to pretend that hard. I had my vibrator in the room, but I didn't end up using it, I enjoyed fingering myself so much.

I had a really good time, and I can see myself going into that trance again, but I'm going to need a while to process what happened. I can't believe I managed to execute that plan. I'm a little surprised that I managed to come out of it as easily as I did.

I had a really good time, I felt euphoric, but am a little weirded out I succeeded in getting into the character's head. It's probably going to take a while to process, but I think I would like to do it again sometime. I think I needed to something that far out of my comfort zone.
Alexa
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: i make the world's best pancakes!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her/ella
Sexual identity: queer, pansexual

Unread post by Alexa »

Peeing after sex is a great additional measure to flush away any bacteria that ends up in the urethra as a result of sexual activity. It's not an absolute necessity, but it's a good idea!
Alexa K.
Scarleteen Team
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic