We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.
Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family
For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
For help with anxiety, click here
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here
If you would like more information about this policy, click here
Just so you know, if you've already been taking a birth control pill properly, there's nothing more an emergency contraception pill can do your BCP isn't already doing more effectively. But for sure, it's clear that this is stressing you out: we can talk about how different choices -- like insisting your boyfriend use condoms, which are more effective than withdrawal and also make a lot of people feel way less nervous than withdrawal -- or stepping back from intercourse for a while altogether, for instance.