Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
- not a newbie
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:39 am
- Age: 31
- Preferred pronouns: She
- Location: Asia
So I had sex with my partner yesterday and I saw his pre cum, was white in colour, which isn’t usually the case. Usually it’s more clear and transparent with a tinge of white. I wanted to ask why there is a colour variance? It wasn’t ejaculate because he ejaculated later, about 5 seconds, after I gave him a handjob and saw the white pre cum.
Is that normal?
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 722
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:10 am
- Age: 32
- Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: Figuring it out
- Location: UK
My best guess is that there was some semen mixed in with your partner's pre-ejaculate, either from a previous ejaculation or the start of this one, which isn't particularly weird.
If he's noticing other changes, such as unusual discharge or smells, or any pain then he should go to the doctor and get it checked out but otherwise I think you're fine!