Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
- not a newbie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:51 pm
- Age: 20
- Primary language: English
- Preferred pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: straight
- Location: Sioux Falls
So, I think I like this guy I've been dm-ing with. And he doesn't know that. How do I get him to like me sexually?
- scarleteen founder & director
- Posts: 8617
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 am
- Age: 51
- Awesomeness Quotient: I know every word of The Lorax by heart.
- Primary language: english
- Preferred pronouns: they/them
- Sexual identity and orientation: queery-queer-queer
- Location: Chicago
Hey there, Jenny. I hope you've been doing okay.
So, we can't make anyone like us in any capacity, let alone a specific capacity: people are gonna feel how they're going to feel, and that's just not something we can control.
Want to fill me in on a bit more of this picture so I can get a better sense of what you might need here that IS within your control?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead