Everyone agrees with the answer ?

Board FAQs, help and general announcements about the boards for users.
Lola2018
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

Everyone agrees with the answer ?

Unread post by Lola2018 »

Hi :)
I made two questions today and I got an answer thank you very much! But do you always agree with the answer given ?
I mean if one volunteer gave me an answer are all the volunteers and founder ok with the answer ?
I mean the answer given to me is the. Perfect one without a doubt.
Thanks sorry I really hope I don’t sound rude I’m very great full to be here and be heard. I guess I need assurance to just let it go.
Lola2018
not a newbie

Re: Everyone agrees with the answer ?

Autocorrect I didn’t mean “the perfect one” I meant the “correct one” as in accurate.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

It's going to depend on what kind of answer we give! For a question with a factual answer, like how to protect against STIs/pregnancy or what an orgasm is, then we're probably going to give pretty much the same answer, although we might word it differently. Also, if any of us notice that someone's made a mistake or worded something in a way that might be confusing or easy to misinterpret, we might step in to clarify.
For more subjective questions, like those about relationship issues, we might have different thoughts or approaches on the same situation, although there are certain principles we all share. Does that make sense?
Lola2018
not a newbie

Yes! Thank you :) I guess my question was like the first example you gave me. Thanks :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic