Why did my question get locked?

Board FAQs, help and general announcements about the boards for users.
nokatprotested
not a newbie
Primary language: English

Why did my question get locked?

Unread post by nokatprotested »

I don't understand why my question thread was locked? I was not asking a question based on anxiety or impossible scenarios. I need to know the answer to this question quickly so I can find out what course of action to take as a result. My question was:
If a couple has sexual contact 4 days before the girl's period starts, is there a chance the girl could be pregnant even if she does start her period on time 4 days after the sexual contact? I mean, it's only a few days, so could sperm fertilize an egg during that period/before/after?

I'm asking because yes, I got my period this month, today actually, but I had a sexual experience right before, so the sperm wouldn't even have had time to get to an egg, yet pregnancy is possible during your period. All I want is a quick answer, it's very important to me and my wellbeing so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't close this thread without giving me an explanation! Thank you.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Why did my question get locked?

Unread post by Heather »

If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic