Not authorized?

Board FAQs, help and general announcements about the boards for users.
JCf316
not a newbie

Not authorized?

Unread post by JCf316 »

Whenever I try to go to any of your online resources it takes me to a blank page that says I'm not authorized to view this page? Why is that?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Not authorized?

Unread post by Heather »

Are you the same person who was asking about this in our SMS service? If so, are you trying to access articles via a web browser or a mobile phone, with our mobile site? If it's the latter, our mobile site is currently being evaluated and repaired.

The website, however, accessed via a web browser OR by choosing "view full site" via the front page of the mobile site, should work just fine and is being accessed by users just fine. I have just evaluated the whole site for broad user functionality myself this morning due to this complaint from a user in our SMS service (whether that was you or not). Only the mobile site is currently effected by service issues.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
JCf316
not a newbie

Unread post by JCf316 »

No I'm not that person, but I am using the mobile site. Thank you!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Sure! Just switch over to the full site and you should have no problems. :) And we should have the mobile site repaired by the end of the weekend.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic