Caught Masturbating

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
kokoPeg
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian / Questioning

Caught Masturbating

Unread post by kokoPeg »

So, my Mom caught me masturbating in her hot tub. Well… I’m not actually sure, because when she came out, she just talked to me about a different topic, but also asked me if I was about to get out of the hot tub. I quickly covered up, but I’m still not sure.

I feel really ashamed. Especially because my mom and I don’t really have that kind of relationship where we talk about these things.

Ahh, I’m really nervous I’m going to get in trouble. Should I apologize for doing that? Should I just act like nothing happened?

Help
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Caught Masturbating

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi kokoPeg,

Oof, that can be such an embarrassing feeling although, as you point out, there's a chance she didn't even notice what was going on. I think, in this instance, it's okay to pretend like nothing happened for now, especially since she isn't bringing it up, and figure that you've learned the hot tub is definitely not a good place to try masturbating.
kokoPeg
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Lesbian / Questioning

Unread post by kokoPeg »

Yea, you’re right. Thanks for the quick response. One quick question on the slight chance, she brings it up, what should I do? You know, just in case and I don’t look like I am just scrambling.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome! And it really depends on your mom; if you think she'll at worst be embarrassed or awkward, then telling the truth might be the less stressful way to go. But you could also say something fairly non-specific, like you were adjusting your swimsuit and she walked in at a weird moment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic