Questions and discussion about sex and sexuality in political or community beliefs, principles, actions, policies, experiences, messages and media.
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:44 am
- Age: 31
- Primary language: English
- Pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: bisexual/queer
- Location: Narrm/Melbourne
This Pride we posted a new batch of Queer Media Recs
, this joins last years’s recommendations
and Some Books and Balms for Nonbinary Folks
Have you tried some of these yourself? If so what did you think, did something capture your imagination, big or small? What queer media have you been loving this year? What would you like to see more of?